Let Your Child’s Dreams Drive Tomorrow
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest aims to foster innovation and creativity in youth ages 15 and under, by encouraging them to think about the future of mobility and envision their "dream car".
How to enter:
Entry period: October 3, 2016 - February 3, 2017
Download, print and fill out the Contest Entry Form, Questionnaire and Waiver.
Start drawing your Dream Car!
Mail your forms and artwork to:
Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
1 Toyota Place Toronto, ON
About Dream Car Art Contest
Your Child’s Dream Car
(1) Under 8 years old; (2) 8-11 years old; (3) 12-15 years old
The Local Contest:
- Awards: 1st - 3rd places from 3 categories (9 total awards)
- Prize: 3Doodler Create (3D printing pen)
- Canadian award winners will be eligible to participate in the world contest
The World Contest:
- Awards: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Finalist, Special award (30 total awards)
- Prize: Invitation to the award ceremony trip to Japan in August 2017*
*Award winners and both parents/legal guardian for each winner.
Toyota Canada Inc.
Administration Office of Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
2016 Winning Canadian Entries
Select an image or open the entire gallery